Camtasia is a cross-platform application that lets you combine audio and visual media with PowerPoint.
Video Capturing- Camtasia | Camtasia Studio - Tutorials and Documentation
- Record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more
- Edit your screen recordings and camera video by cutting, splicing, and combining clips with the powerful, yet easy to use, video editor
- Import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly enhance your screen recordings
- Customize your screen recordings and videos with ready-to-use media themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more - Create interactive videos with clickable links, table of contents, search, and more
- Easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, on nearly any device
You can make a video recording of your PPT with your audio / video embedded into PowerPoint.
Publish the video in any video format. (WMV, Flash, MP4)
Example of videos created using Camtasia:
How do I get Camtasia?
- CTI Video Editing Computer Lab has Camtasia installed and ready to be used.
Interested in buying Camtasia?
Interested in learning how to use it / want to do a small recording of your presentation?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 466-2001
Image Capturing - Snagit | Snagit - Tutorials and Documentations
- Snagit is a powerful screen capture and editing tool that allows you to capture, edit, and share anything on your screen.